CAST CONCRETE VS. PRECAST R.C. T-JOIST

We have client asking for the comparison (advantage and disadvantage) in using precast r.c. t-joist vs. cast concrete to be used as a slab system in his two-storey residential unit.  I think, he's more concerned on serviceablity, structural soundness and of course its economy. Anybody who has good observation on this, based on your previous experiences?

Any comments on the matter will be appreciated. Thanks!

Jonathan Sevilla, PE
Trans-Agalma Group
Philippines