Re: Visually Graded Lumber Design Values

Thor,

If you have Woodworks, you should also have a copy of the NDS.  Both
versions that we had received at my previous company (which had Woodworks)
had the NDS in PDF format on the CD-ROM.  I know that Woodworks 2000 has
the NDS '97, but I cannot remember if the previous version (Woodworks
Office '97) had the 1997 or 1991 NDS.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, SE, PE
Structural Engineer

BEI Associates Inc.
601 West Fort Street
Detroit, MI  48226

Telephone: (313) 963-2301 ext. 389
Fax:       (313) 962-4269

Email for Business: smaxwell(--nospam--at)beiassociates.com
Email for Personal: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu