Re: Visually Graded Lumber Design Values

Thor

The only source I can think of is ASTM D25 - Standard
Specification for Round Timber Piles. This standard requires you
determine the design stress values using ASTM D2899.

All referenced standards are contained in Volume 04.10 wood of
the Annual book of ASTM Standards.

Peter McCormack