Re: Project Management

Steve

You could try MSProject 98. It is probably overkill for what you
need, but it very useful in tracking project progress and controlling
over allocation/conflict of resources.

You can produce your work flow as gantt charts and also check
your critical path.

go to the microsoft web site, you can get a time limited trial version.

Peter