RE: Structural Engineer's Career Path: A Circle?

Bill,

My true passion is on the technical side as well.  I was able to go into our
Special Projects group and specialize in blast design, seismic, forensics,
code research and development, etc.  The managerial track is easier
advancement, but I enjoy the technical side.

Regards,
Harold Sprague