RE: Re: field welded moment connection design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Re: field welded moment connection design
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:00:00 -0500
>My AISC Steel Design Guide Series #3 is "Serviceability Design Considerations
>for Low-Rise Buildings". I did not see a top of column detail in it. Could
>you possible mean another guide, or is there another series of guides I don't
It's Design Guide # 13.
As far as the detail for a moment connection with the beam over the top of the column, check witha fabricator as to what they'd suggest. Perhaps you can turn your standard beam-to-column moment connection 90 degrees. The fabricator will be best able to point you in the direction that achieves your strength and stiffness requirements at least cost.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Re: field welded moment connection design
- Next by Subject: RE: field welding inspection
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: field welded moment connection design
- Next by thread: Payloader Slab Design