Re: High-load plywood shear walls

I may be able to shorten the wall if I can get the shear strength up.
It may only need to be 26' tall if I can get over 2klf out of the wall.
(This is one of those really strange conditions.)  Uplift will still be
an issue though.

T/C = 26'*25*kip/11*ft = 60 kips = not fun.

I may need to look at other options..... :(

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City,UT

P.S. Thanks Charles and John for your help.  Your commitment (and many
others) to this list and its members is lifesaving! (Pun intended)