Re: When do you suspend service

Dennis,
it is good practice to send at least a letter of authorization for the work. If
it is "extra" or "beyond original scope" state so. This is true even if you
have a clause stating or outlining that any work beyond original scope scope
will be charged.
hopefully, your original contract states minimum charges and has an hourly
rate.
hope this helps,
Chris Lillback
If authorization is not received, stop work.