RE: ...suspend service .. SOLUTION?????

Okay gang, there has been some really great suggestions. I still don't think I can walk away from this one without at least trying to put our heads together and come up with some concrete suggestions that can be incorporated in a  work agreement or contracts. It's a pretty hot topic from the number of responses (far more than I anticipated)
So how about it? Why don't we start suggesting contract clauses and see how they hold up to our scrutiny (or paranoia). I certainly can use the help.

Dennis