Thank you all -- Re: "Home-Built" Trusses

I appreciate your guidance and counsel.

I am grateful to be able to bounce ideas (half-baked, and otherwise) off
all of you.

In addition to your input, I talked with Weyerhauser this morning.  They
confirmed that using OSB as splice plates was a *bad* ides.

The Surebond crowd is in a meeting all morning, but I don't expect them to
endorse their product as a truss connector.

Thanx again,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561