Beams replacement

Hi,

I m working on a project of rehabilitation and replacement of a damaged single beams of a post tensionned bridge. We think about the replacement of the beams, and we have two spans (only two of the bridge which were, in 1986,strenghted by an external post tensionning. Unfortunately, that process was not applied well, and now we have a total damaged beams with a risk of 90% of a collapse. So, the bridge can't support more than 12 tonnes as a maximum load. The method of replacement, i think, is becoming difficult to design. So, It will be very grateful if you can help me to resolve this problem (I need by the way some pictures of launchers, and their weights, capacity of loads lifting...).

If anyone interested in,want to send to him some pictures of how damaged is the bridge, i'll do.
Please, respond me as soon as possible and Thank you in advance.