Re: Steel Plate Availability

Plates are available in eight of the structural steel specs.:

ASTM A36, A242, A441,A529,A572, A588, A 514, and A582.

It shall be no problem !

Desi Kiss, P.E.
The Austin Co.
Irvine, Ca.
----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 04/24/2000 03:52 PM -----

                    Ed.Haninger@f
                    luor.com             To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                                         cc:
                    04/24/2000           Subject:     Re: Steel Plate Availability
                    03:07 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

In the latest Modern Steel Construction issue, I saw that the normal plates
available are A36.

Ed Haninger

Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com on 04/24/2000 01:09:14 PM