Dynamics television program

About a month ago there was a particularly good program on television that
dealt with dynamics, harmonics, and aerodynamics of bridges and building
structures.  I would like to get a video tape copy of the program, but I
can't remember the title or what channel I saw it on.  (I forgot that I was
having a memory problem.)  I thought that it was either the Discovery
Channel or the Learning Channel, but I have searched their web sites to no
avail.  I would like to use it for training.

Did anyone else see it?   If so, what was it?

Regards,
Harold Sprague