'Way Off Topic -- Hellooo, Aussies

My son is planning a trip to Australia, August or later this year.  His
length of stay is uncertain.  It could be as short as 3 weeks, or as long
as 3 months.

Can any of you (actives or lurkers) get him access to some of the "good
structural stuff" that the tourists never see so he can get some photos for
me.  He doesn't have too much of an engineering bent, but is willing to
humor the "old man".

He'll be staying north of Sydney and will be going (primarily) between
there and Melbourne.

And if you'll reply direct to me, we won't clutter the list so badly.

Thanks, a million,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561