LRFD

I am currently the Lead Structural Engineer on a major power plant project in
California.  Our client hopes to build several more in the near future.  Our
in-house designs will be exclusively LRFD.  Our specifications have also
incorporated the 1997 AISC Seismic Provisions in lieu of the UBC modified 1992
AISC Provisions.  We have left the option of ASD or LRFD for our vendors.
Surprisingly (at least to me) our East Coast vendors are all using ASD.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel
Aliso Viejo, CA