From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 1:09 PM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Plate Availability

I have some large industrial steel structures that will be utilizing Special
Concentric Braced Frames.  The bracing gusset plates will be given special
design attention and I would like to keep the thickness down by using 50 ksi
plate.  Is 50 ksi plate readily available in the 3/8 inch through 1 inch
sizes??
OR should I keep life simple and just stay with A36 plate??

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel