Re: ASD vs. LRFD

Now, now, lets not get nasty. Change comes hard for some of us. LRFD would be
easier for us if it was treated similarly with all materials. The acceptance of
ultimate strength design for concrete did not happen overnight either. We will
eventually come around or just fade away.

npitera(--nospam--at)mmm.com wrote:

> My question to all you structural engineers who predominately use ASD over LRFD
> is do you also exclusively use working stress design instead of ultimate
> strength design for reinforced concrete?
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick.

begin:vcard
n:Haverland;Kirk
tel;fax:920-734-9880
tel;work:920-734-9867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Larson Engineering of Wisconsin
adr:;;1500 North Casaloma Dr., Suite 302;Appleton;WI;54813-8219;
version:2.1
email;internet:kirk(--nospam--at)larsonwi.com
title:Regional Manager
fn:Kirk Haverland
end:vcard