Autocad Routine for Mass Properties

Many of you have asked where you can locate a routine that will determine
the properties of a drawing object in Autocad. MassProp.Zip is such a
routine available on at www.manusoft.com website. The ARX routine will
determine:
Volume
Centroid
Moments of Inertia
products of Inertia
Principal moments
Moment x Vector
Moment Y Vector
Moment Z Vector
Radii of Gyration
Minimum Extents
Maximum Extents

The entity must be a 3D solid, but I assume that if you define elevation as
one for a diaphragm (for example) the values will be adequate. I have not
worked with it as yet and those of you with a little time might try it and
report back.

Manusoft.com has some interesting other software (shareware) including
QuickPix which I am finding indespenscible in my Autocad work sessions.
Worth taking a look at.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant