Re: What does AISC's Research Show? (Was: ASD vs. LRFD)

Bill Polhemus wrote,

"I ASSUME (please let me know, Charlie) that AISC has done and perhaps
continues to do polling in this area.

So what does this research show? What's the TRUE answer?"

While your at it Charlie, does AISC have data on which universities (if any) are
still teaching ASD design?  My understanding is that most engineers who have
graduated in the last five years or so have been taught LRFD design exclusively.

Rrick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA