RE: ASD vs. LRFD

I am keeping a tab on the number of responses for each, but not taking
into account how many people are "covered" by each response...at least not
at this time.  I am saving the messages in folders to each of the choices.

After I was the one who re-opened the can of worms...

I will inform the list as to the results of my poll...with the appropriate
margin of error...something on the order of +/- 50%...hey, did you think
this was a Gallup poll or something!  <grin>

Scott