Blast resistant Structures

I need your help on the following :
Question:
Topic:  Considerations of structures designed to
resist brief and rare Explosion or Impact loads
I am looking for some guide or other document/text
that addresses how a rare and brief explosive load
should be treated as relates to the design of a
strucural support providing restraint.  Specifically,
I am designing some supports for restraining inlet and
exhaust piping from a vessel that may experience an
accidental ignition of it's contents.  These supports
must restrain the loads.  However, I understand that
due to the probability and the brief duration of the
event,  allowable stresses may be rationalized to
either full yield or some percentage greater than
yield.

Thanks

Nat