Re: 'Way Off Topic -- Hellooo, Aussies

Take a tour of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and walk to the very
top of the structure. A fantastic view of the city and harbour and a look
at some very impressive enginnering. Any of you who visit Syndey
should take the tour. It's a little bit expensive but with those big US
dollars it should be quite affordable.

Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Abbo