Old Riverside Tapered Steel Girders

I have a Riverside catalog from 1966, but they don't use designations such as
30TG27, which I am assuming is 30 inches deep at mid-span and 27 inches deep
at the end.  (Depths are measured inside-to-inside of flanges.)  The book
does have section modulus tables for various flange sizes, depths from
6-inches to 65-3/4 inches in 1/4 inch intervals and web thicknesses of 3/16,
1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 inch thicknesses.  The critical section for uniform
inches to 18 inches) and .3 being for smaller tapers (36 inches to 14 inches).

Sorry I can't be of greater help.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Sonsur wrote:

>>I need help to find properties of old Riverside steel tapered girder
30TG27. If somebody has an old catalogue I would appreciate if u can provide
me with the Section modular (S) and I values. Thanks SS<<