RE: Light Gauge Info

Dennis,
I must have misled you for you to think that I know
anything about LGSI. I'm just a design engineer who
happened to know where that site was.  You are going
to have to educate me on what LGSEA is.  I do know the
answer to your second question though:  If you go to
the same site and "Access LGSI" - there is a list of
member companies all the way at the bottom in the
appendix.
Ken Peoples