Re: ASD vs. LRFD

Now that the can of worms is open, can we go fishing?  For all of you
"fishing" for a reason, sorry the best I can come up with is "Progress".

FWIW, I use LRFD because I don't want to spend the energy to learned
ASD.....

Another topic - why does strength design of masonry produce such
drastically different results that WSD?

Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT

P.S. In my office - 5 mentors that use ASD and me with my silver books
(gets to be a little lonely at times).  I think I may have convinced one
to convert when V3 comes out.