[no subject]

I am a portuguese student of civil engineering (structural engineering). I will finish my five years degree by September. My academic main subjects are concrete, steel and composite design, structural analisys, dinamic (seismic) analisys and design. I would like some advice about working in US. My objective is to design and calculate structures.
jose oliveira
ps
As you understand I don´t know US codes, only Eurocode.