Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

In a nut sheel, you will need to get an employer to sponsor you. 
Not an easy feat. Before you make to many plans, visit the INS 
web site for information on visas etc.

Best of luck

Peter McCormack

Date sent:      	Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:48:09 +0100 (WET DST)
From:           	José Manuel Domingues Oliveira <zeoliveira(--nospam--at)>
Subject:        	To:             	seaint(--nospam--at)
Send reply to:  	seaint(--nospam--at)

> I am a portuguese student of civil engineering (structural engineering). I will finish my five years degree by September. My academic main subjects are concrete, steel and composite design, structural analisys, dinamic (seismic) analisys and design. I would like some advice about working in US. 
My objective is to design and calculate structures.
> jose oliveira
> ps
> As you understand I don´t know US codes, only Eurocode.