Structural Fee

If this is not appropriate for this forum, let me apologize in advance.

I've got a 4 story, 150 room, wood construction hotel in Washington state.
I'm looking for a Washington SE to provide structural for the project.
I realize the information is somewhat vague.
If you require more info, email me personally at THill(--nospam--at)TKArch.com

Todd Hill
TK Architects, Inc.
816-842-7552 ext. 233

Sorry about that, my send button is so close to my spell check you wouldn't
believe. :)