From: KSP [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 8:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: simple and inexpensive program for contours?

I must apologize once again for asking a
non-structural question but you are the best folks to
ask this because I'm sure some of you are in this
situation also.  Most of our work is structural or
mechanical with some steel detailing but every so
often we have to do a little site work - not much but
some.  I know that there are some really elaborate and
expensive programs out there that will do all kinds of
site work but what I need is just a simple (and
inexpensive)program to do countours from survey data
(for AutoCAD).  Do any of you have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ken Peoples, P.E.