Re: simple and inexpensive program for contours?

We use the Eagle Point modules.  They work with either AutoCAD or Microstation.
They are probably not what you call cheap, but they seemed to be good, complete
packages.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel

KSP <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> on 05/01/2000 08:20:49 AM