Limit states design, was Re: What does AISC's Research Show?

"I've enjoyed about all I can stand" on ASD vs LRFD.  Most of our minds are
made up, and we aren't interested in facts to the contrary.

Now tell me about the "limit states design" as used in Canada.  If it's
better, cheaper, faster, I'm interested.  Otherwise, forget it.

Just now (this week, anyway), I have all the good, old, dirty, dangerous,
non-repetitive, industrial work I can handle.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

> From: Peter Higgins <JillHiggins(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
> To: INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org