From: J. Karim Hosseinzadeh [mailto:jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 11:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Marketing Structural Engineering Services

I answered yes a few day ago, I am interested in Marketing Topics, but maybe
there
weren't too many answers because the list was down.
Karim

---
J. Karim Hosseinzadeh
JAMKAR ENGINEERING, INC                      Tel. 949 250 0522
Newport Beach, California                                  Fax 949 250 1527
jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com
http://www.jamkar.com