Jamb steel

Bill:  Check whether seismic or wind governs -- frequently it's the latter if
overhead doors, since the corrugations span horizontally. For a 20 ft opening
and, say, 18 ft to the roof, I would expect about 4 - #6 each face full
height (just a guess) spaced 8" o.c., and perhaps special inspection (I'm
assuming 8" masonry). If a wide opening, don't forget to check horizontal
span of block in lintel to deliver load to jambs. Also, check combination
with axial load in the jambs for tributary lintel and roof loads. Not an easy
problem.
Hugh Brooks