Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Registration in Quebec

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Non Quebec residents can get a single project license upon satisfactory
proof of competence (registration in another Province in Canada is the
obvious proof, but US registration might work). It's good for a year with
extensions allowed if the project goes longer. If you want to do more than
one project: pony up another license fee, etc. etc.

Peter Higgins