From: J. Karim Hosseinzadeh [mailto:jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 8:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Marketing Structural Engineering Services

Do we need to have a separate discussion list?
Or can we start discussing in this list if others don't mind.
---
J. Karim Hosseinzadeh
JAMKAR ENGINEERING, INC.                  Tel. 949 250 0522

Newport Beach, California                               Fax 949 250 1527
jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com <mailto:jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com>
http://www.jamkar.com <http://www.jamkar.com>