RE: off-subject: virus

>Just FYI: we were totally knocked down by this thing yesterday. Had CAD
>people wandering the halls with coffee mugs, just kind of mumbling to each
>other.
>
>We're still partially down today. This thing was MEAN.

That's what I heard--Melissa was like a kiss on the cheek by comparison,
and it sure beat the Y2K issue for trouble. You'd think that Microsoft
would get its act together and fix these security issues in its software.
Between Melissa and ILOVEYOU (among others) the ability to diddle systems
using macro viruses has cost a helluva lot of time, money and anguish.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw