From: J. Karim Hosseinzadeh [mailto:jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 9:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Marketing Structural Engineering Services

Thanks for the offer, Bill. I think it'll be great if you start a list.
Here is my idea:
Let's start with some topics that everybody can add to or subtract from.
For example, let's list our targets.
Who needs SE services:
Developers
Contractors
Architects
Owners
End-Users
Interior Designers
Government
     Federal
     State
     Municipal
School districts
Postal Services
Transportation
    Airports
    Railroads
    Highways
Then Let's find ways of reaching them.
Personal contact
Direct Mail
Cold calls
Playing Golf
Parties
Martini Lunches
Clubs and Associations
Internet
Yellow Page Ads
Newspaper Ads
TV ads
Teaching in Universities
Seminars
 From here on we'll see what develops.

---
J. Karim Hosseinzadeh
JAMKAR ENGINEERING, INC.                  Tel. 949 250 0522
Newport Beach, California                               Fax 949 250 1527
jkh(--nospam--at)jamkar.com                                     http://www.jamkar.com