-----Original Message-----
From: OnTrack Special Offers Newsletter
[mailto:ONTRACK14(--nospam--at)listserver.digitalriver.com]On Behalf Of Ontrack
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 2:36 PM
To: ONTRACK14(--nospam--at)listserver.digitalriver.com
Subject: Service Announcement Regarding the "Lovebug" Virus

Dear Customer,

By now you've probably heard of the "Lovebug" or "Love Letter"
virus that has infected millions of computers world-wide. Many
of you have asked us if we have a solution for recovering data
lost to the virus.

By working around the clock, our engineers have developed
a version of EasyRecovery that retrieves data lost to the
"Lovebug".  This is available for only $49.95 (USD) at:

        http://www.ontrack.com/lovehurts

If you haven't heard of this virus yet, you can get
more information on our website - http://www.ontrack.com.

IMPORTANT:  If you receive an email where the subject line is:
"ILOVEYOU", please press alt + delete immediately. Do NOT open!!

If you have questions or run into problems regarding this or any
virus, please don't hesitate to call us at:

United States: 1-800-872-2599
Outside the US: 1-952-937-5161
European Freephone : 00 800 10 12 13 14

Sincerely,

Ontrack

"When Your World Depends on Information"

We hope you find these offers valuable. However, if
you'd prefer not to receive more e-mails, please:

1. mailto:listserv(--nospam--at)listserver.digitalriver.com
2. Put "UNSUBSCRIBE Ontrack14" (without the quotes) at the TOP
   of the message body.