Re: Why people can't unsubscribe

> The proper way to unscribe is in a note from Shafat Qazi
>(subject: "How to Unsubscribe"; dated: 11/15/1999 1:58 PM).  It states that
>you type "leave seaint oldaddress(--nospam--at)company.com".  The instructions in the
>footer neglect to tell you to type your email address into the body of the
>note.
Not strictly true. You only need to add your address if you are
unsubscribing from a different e-mail address from the one you subscribed
from.

My own take is that people send unsubscribe instructions to the list
because they forget or don't bother learning how the list works.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw