From: Neil Moore [mailto:nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 8:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; SEAOC Newsletter
Subject: Re: ASP - Application Service Providers - how will engineers re

The premier issue of Ziff Davis PC Computing Smart Business for the New
Economy (May 2000) has a section on ASP's (application service providers).
It's titled "Never Buy Software Again".   (pages 168 through 186)

Although no engineering sites are mentioned, one can possibly foretell the
future for engineers.

Neil Moore, S.E.
nmoore and associates
structural engineers