RE: Appropriate Seismic Risk for Earthen Dam

Larry,

Re:
"State-of-the-Art for Assessing Earthquake Hazards in the United States",
Report 29, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Waterways Experiment Station, E. L.
Krinitzsky

"Earthquake probability in engineering- Prt 2: Earthquake recurrence and
limitations of Gutenberb-Richter b-values for the engineering of critical
structures", E. L. Krinitzsky, Engineering Geology, 36 (1993).

Regards,
Harold Sprague