Re: Re[2]: ASP - Application Service Providers - how will engin

>Now it looks like they are starting to get individual addresses.  I'd be
>careful about replying to the message.  They'll lock on to you PDQ.
I figure they harvested my name off the SEAOC archive. I _always_
complain to the ISP when I get spammed (nothing makes my day like a short
note from an ISP telling me I helped whack a spammer ;->), but I made an
exception in this case. I'd re-think the exception if I figured these
guys could end up in the GULAG, but I guess it's just the dark side of
Russia's new free market.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw