RE: ASP - Application Service Providers - how will engineers re

Just use "?" for field that you don't know.  I'm not saying that I did it,
but it does work.  Wouldn't autodesk like to buy its own software for $40?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip T. Hodge [mailto:phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 12:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: ASP - Application Service Providers - how will engineers re

I went to forward HackTeamRussia's offer to Autodesk, but in order to do
so I have to fill out a long form with all sorts of information about me
that they don't need.  So I didn't.  If anyone from AutoDesk is here
they can (and presumably have) get it themselves.  And if they want
assistance from those of us in the trenches they can take a look at
there own forms http://www.autodesk.com/aboutus/initiat/piracy/form.htm