Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: ASP - Application Service Providers - how will engineers re

I'd like to know how this made it to our website AND how this company found
out about the thread on our list. Kind of scary when all list messages are
scanned for key words which hackers might locate an opportunity. I did not
see any forward or other information to indicate that it was forwarded from
a list member.