Dropped from the list during shutdown

Shafat and others.

If you know of anyone who has not received mail from the list since it went
down for service, please inform them to subscribe again as it appears some
members may have been accidentally dropped from the listservice. I received
an email from Lynn Howard who has not received a post since before the virus
hit. He was not affected by the virus and thought the list had been - as an
explanation for not receiving mail.
Shafat, please check this out if you will as I think there may be a number
who have been taken off the list accidentally and who do not know as yet.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com