glass wall pool

Andy Vidikan wrote:

< I am working on a custom home where the swimming pool is to be separated
from
the basement by a glass wall Somewhat similar to a commercial aquarium.
Would
anybody be able to give me some leads to any engineering firms doing this
type of work (pools). I am definitely not brave enough nor knowledgeable to
design such structures. Any leads are appreciated. >

In Star Trek IV, Mr. Scott typed like a mother and showed this Plexiglas guy
how to hold a million cubic feet of water and two humback whales. The Secret
..... TRANSPARENT ALUMINUM !!!! ... ENERGIZE !

Seriously though, Good luck in your quest. Try who ever designed the
Monterey Bay Aquarium (Also featured in Star Trek IV), I am sure they could
help you.

p.s.: I wonder how much AutoCAD LT sells for on Crackwagon dot com .. 5
bucks??? It shouldn't be any surprise that they can get into the email list
easily... After all, these guys can figure out how take off the installation
codes off of software, I am sure what ever defense mechanism we have on our
site is a simple little speed bumps to computer guys like these.

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer/Structural Designer

The Bentley Company,
A Subsidiary of Enron Energy Services North America, Inc.
Ph: 925.543.3810
Fx: 925.543.3551
Email: gerard_madden(--nospam--at)enron.com