Seismic Design Manual Vol 2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Seismic Design Manual Vol 2
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:48:56 -0700
Finally! Seismic design manual Volume 2 has been released for sale. This is the second volume of the three-volume SEAOC Seismic Design Manual. Along with Volume I, this document has been developed by the Structural Engineers Association of California to provide guidance on the interpretation and use of seismic requirements of the 1997 UBC and 1999 Recommended Lateral Force Requirements and Commentary (the 1999 SEAOC Blue Book). Provides more than 300 pages of light frame, masonry and tilt-up examples
You can order your copy at this address:
It runs about $60
My take: Excellent document. Real good solved design examples
Shafat Qazi, P.E.
p.s. The final release of IBC 2000 is out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic Design Manual - Vol. 2.
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Design Manual Vol 2
- Previous by thread: glass wall pool
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic Design Manual Vol 2