Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: glsss walled pool

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

The there are a couple of firms that specialize in the type of work you
describe.  Contact the engineering department at Sea World in San Diego and
they can refer you.

----- Original Message -----
From: <NDZ28(--nospam--at)>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 9:01 AM
Subject: glsss walled pool

> I am working on a custom home where the swimming pool is to be separated
> the basement by a glass wall Somewhat similar to a commercial aquarium.
> anybody be able to give me some leads to any engineering firms doing this
> type of work (pools). I am definitely not brave enough nor knowledgeable
> design such structures. Any leads are appreciated.
> Andy Vidikan