RE: You Are Your Own ISP?

Bill,
Some time ago, you explained how to use a simple hub to connect two or three
computers together and you mentioned tying in the DSL modem into the hub so
that the other computers on the network can access it.

What is the difference between this and using a router. I was under the
impression that you needed a router to share a DSL line.

Can you explain to me how to tie three computers and the DSL modem together
without spending a fortune? Will I also be able to share files between each
computer and use the printer connected to two of the three?

Dennis