RE: ENR Article - This is a good one for the Marketing Thread.

Dennis,

We don't have a large staff (we're VERY small). I do what the contractors
do - hire the detailer.

The only differences are that he works for me under my direction, and plots
the stuff on my title block.

Easy as falling off a log.

However, it does require that you intimately understand the shop drawing
process. Many of our colleagues are perhaps not as up to speed as we might
be on this. That's my biggest problem. Training my engineers to get it
right at this level of detai.

Peter Higgins